Speech Language Pathologist- Pediatrics (SLP)- Per Diem PRN
Dignity Health in Henderson, NV
Local Per Diem Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist (SLP- CCC)
Dignity Health Physical Therapy is seeking PRN or per diem pediatric speech language pathologists (SLP) for our dedicated outpatient center in Henderson NV. You must have previous experience treating pediatrics and neuro able to treat between 8-630pm and occasional Saturdays.
We are unable to consider new graduates for per diem, must be SLP- CCC with pediatric experience to be considered. We have a collaborative multidisciplinary team in Henderson at a split pediatric and neuro center in adjacent suites of the same building. This is a GREAT way to be involved with a stable growing company in your neighborhood as we are also partnered with Dignity Hospital in Nevada!
We are able to consider many schedules (ten hours minimum) but need consistency for continuity of care. Let us know your steady availability to build a caseload.
- Center Address: 2850 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy Suite 320 Henderson NV, 89052
- Work schedule: Flexible with some evenings until 630 PM and occasional Saturdays.
- Clinic Details: Pediatric and Adult Neuro departments in adjoining suites on the same floor. PT OT and SLPs on each team.
We do not offer medical benefits if you are working less than 32 hours in a week, but we can discuss your participation in local CEU accrediting courses once you are on board.
Full time is available where we CAN consider SLP- CFY.
For additional details, contact our Regional Recruiter, Shanel!
Sr. Regional Recruiter- Outpatient Division of Select Medical
NovaCare Rehabilitation, Select Physical Therapy and Dignity Health Physical Therapy
Dignity Health is a part of Select Medical's Outpatient Division and is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with 1900+ locations in 39 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- To provide quality patient care while maintaining positive level of interaction with facilities and clients.
- Enhance and expand client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Meet American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA) minimum standards for initiation Clinical Fellowship Year including but not limited to 36 credit hours in prescribed study.
- State licensure/registration where appropriate.ASHA certification required.
- 300 hours in prescribed clinical practicum experience required.
- Ability to lift patients using biomedical techniques frequently throughout the course of a work day/shift; must be capable of easily lifting fifty (50) pounds of weight alone.
- Ability to walk, bend, stand, and reach constantly during a work day/shift.
- Visual acuity (near and distant) sufficient to maintain accurate records, recognize people, and understand written direction.
- Ability to speak and hear sufficiently to understand and give directions.
- Ability to push wheeled equipment throughout the facility and in the community.
- Fine motor skills adequate for scheduling and preparing patients, equipment, and supplies for treatment.
- Ability to participate in sustained activities for many hours in duration in accordance with state labor laws.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.