Physical Therapist (Lymph Certified) - SSM Health Physical Therapy - Outpatient
SSM Health Physical Therapy (Outpatient)
PRN Lymph Specialty Physical Therapist
** Lymph Certification Required**
SSM Health Physical Therapy in Columbia, IL is seeking a dynamic PRN lymphedema Physical Therapist to join our amazing outpatient team! This clinic is a large specialty clinic, serving a wide array of patients, including ortho, neuro, lymphedema, pelvic health, cancer rehab, vestibular, concussion, etc. Caseload will be a mix of lymphedema & oncology, with expectation to backfill with ortho patients if not full with specialty patients.
*Generous benefits package including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage
- Co-Pays for Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID)
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Clinical Ladder Program
- Excellent Orientation Program
- New Grad Mentorship
- Residency Programs
- National Continuing Education courses (local and online)
- Tuition Assistance
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Productivity standards that allow for high quality patient care
Why choose us?
*We have been recognized numerous times by the St. Louis Post Dispatch as one of the "Top Workplaces" in St. Louis!*
Mission, commitment and vision
We are dedicated to providing an exceptional and positive patient experience -- we are passionate and love what we do, and it shows. Learn more about our mission.
To carry out our mission, we must be true to our values. We strive to see the world through the eyes of our patients and their families, our fellow employees, doctors, referral sources and job candidates. We value each of these experiences.
We have a vision of the care and experience we work to provide every day. It’s called the Select Medical Way. Upholding the Select Medical Way is to:
- Put the patient first — build trust, listen and communicate throughout his/her healing journey
- Help improve quality of life for the communities in which we live and work
- Welcome new ideas from all levels of the organization to continually improve
- Attract, train and retain the best possible team members
- Stand out from others by fully embracing high-quality clinical care and sharing a commitment to doing it right
- Evaluates all assigned patients and develops, implements, and modifies treatment plan in accordance with the patient’s need and physician direction
- Responsible for delegation and direction of all discipline specific therapy services for those assigned patients
- Ensures design of functional treatment programs allowing for effective return to community activities
- Serves as an educator of patients, families, students, coworkers and self
- Performs other professional duties associated with the care of the patient, development of discipline specific therapy services and design of program delivery
- Successful completion of those educational requirements as mandated for state licensure or eligibility for a license in Physical Therapy
- Current State licensure or eligibility for licensure in the State of practice
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required
- Ability to work 40 hours per week with occasional late or early shifts to accommodate patients
- Lymphedema certification required
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.