Grandview (Camp Hill)
Starting at $14.25/hour
Why work for Select?
We are committed to your growth and success!
-Career Advancement opportunities
-Competitive pay, benefits and PTO
-Eligible for referral bonuses
-Thorough orientation program
-Team oriented environment
Select Medical's Insurance Verification team members are an essential group within our organization. By joining our team you will make an impact on the lives and families of others each day. You will use your communications skills and diligence to ensure our patients are receiving the optimal care they need and deserve.
We offer an outstanding employee experience, full-time hours, full benefits, paid training, and advancement opportunities.
Our team offers first shift, Monday through Friday schedules. This would include two fifteen minute breaks and one half-hour lunch. We allow for casual work attire, jeans are our norm!
As a member of the Insurance Verifier team, you will be responsible for calling insurance carriers to verify that a patient has the appropriate level of coverage to be admitted to one of our hospitals. You will independently work towards daily goals and be given projects as you learn and master your role.
Our paid-training will ensure you are given the tools and foundation to be a successful member of our team.
- Full-Time (40 hrs per week) - Flexible work option capable with goals achieved and manager discretion
- Must be able to work at 9:30 am - 6 pm schedule
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- One year of experience with Microsoft Office products including working experience with Excel.
- One year of experience in customer service is required.
- Experiece or knowledge of medical insurance
- You like being "behind the scenes", but still want to advocate for patients.
- You are resilient and enjoy constantly evolving environments.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Your benefits as an Insurance Verifier :
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- An extensive and thorough paid orientation program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- No Required Weekends
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
- Office Environment
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift weight up to 35 lbs.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Select Medical is an EOE
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.