Food Service Aide, Per Diem
Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation | Select Medical
Saddle Brook, NJ
Food Service Aide – Dietary Aide – Food Service Worker – Hospital – Server – Customer Service
Shift Hours: (Per Diem) 6:30am - 2:30pm OR 11:00am - 7:00pm
(This includes weekday & weekend shifts)
Pay Rate: $16/hr
Benefits of becoming a Food Service Aide with us:
- ***New Rates*** + Shift Differential
- Working with a great kitchen and dietary team
- Impact on patient care and their quality of life
- Flexible scheduling
- Ability to grow and learn new skills
- Advancement opportunities
- Gaining healthcare experience
- Team-oriented culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with relocation opportunities
- Work perks
We are currently seeking a Food Service Aide for our rehab hospital located at Saddle Brook, NJ. This is a Per Diem opportunity, work schedule includes weekdays & some weekends. Come join our team!
You will perform a variety of patient food services, dining room services and dish room services. You will be an integral part of the food preparations, serving of the prepared food to patients, families, staff and visitors and assisting in clean up.
- Providing quality work, showing knowledge of the job and good decision making.
- Being timely and efficient when preparing food.
- Providing high quality food preparation and service.
- Completing all procedures scheduled during the shift without compromising the quality of work.
- Volunteering to help in other areas of the kitchen when necessary.
- Demonstrating reliability and dependability in your work.
- Operating equipment and performing related duties in a safe manner.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous healthcare food service experience preferred.
Per Diem Requirement: Must be available to work 4 days per month, 2 must be weekend.
Select Medical is an organization that is passionate about safety for our patients and our team members. The Inpatient Rehabilitation Division conducts post-offer employment testing (POET) for a number of job titles including, but not limited to:
- Rehabilitation Assistant/Nursing Assistant
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Environmental Services
POETS are completed as part of the onboarding process- to be completed before an employee’s first day of work.
Select Medical is an equal opportunity employer committed to dealing with employees in a nondiscriminatory manner and based on job-related qualifications and abilities. The Company will recruit, hire, train, and promote all persons without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, age (40 and over), marital status, disability or history of disability (except where physical or mental abilities are a bona fide occupational qualification) or any other protected status.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.