Registered Nurse (RN) - FT, Days
Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation | Select Medical
ACUTE CARE MEDICAL REHABILITATION HOSPITAL
Registered RN (RN) OPEN HOUSE EVENT****
***NEW INCREASED RATES***
Shift Hours: Full-Time, 7:00AM - 7:30PM (DAYS)
(This includes weekday & weekend shifts)
Join us on Wednesday, August 24, 2022 from 10am-6pm
Kessler Inpatient Rehab Hospital Chester Campus
201 Pleasant Hill Road
Chester , NJ 07930
We're looking for:
New Graduate Nurses (NCLEX PENDING)
Experienced Nurses (RNs) Stroke, SCI, TBI or Neuro specialties
RNs with a Med Surg, Oncology or Telemetry Background
Travel RNs looking to find a permanent home
What we offer:
Student Loan Repayment Assistance - $300 a month
**New Increased Rates**
Shift differentials for nights and weekends
12 hours shifts
Full benefits (PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k)
and much more!!
Join our nursing team!
Bring your resume and meet with our clinical leadership team.
Applying beforehand is STRONGLY recommended.
NO RSVP requiredWWW.KESSLER-REHAB.COM
Benefits of becoming an RN with us:
- ***NEW COMPETITIVE RATES***
- 12 hour shifts (3x/week)
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time nurses (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k (with company match), life insurance, short and long term disability)
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance Program
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends
- Manageable caseloads
- A high percentage of patients being discharged home to their families
- Team-oriented and collaborative culture
- Tuition assistance and professional development
As a Registered Nurse with us, you will regularly assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care to maximize the restoration and maintenance of the patient’s physical, psychological, and spiritual health. You will encourage and support patients through the recovery process and gently guide them to reach their goals. You will also serve as an educator to our patients and their families.
Our rehab nurses work collaboratively with our therapy team to get the patients rehabilitated and back home to their families.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
- BSN or enrollment in a BSN program preferred.
- Certified BLS from the American Heart Association (AHA) required.
- Clinical experience preferred.
Post offer employment testing (POETs) are completed as part of the onboarding process - to be completed before an employee's first day of work.
Select Medical is an organization that is passionate about safety for our patients and our team members. The Inpatient Rehabilitation Division conducts post-offer employment testing (POET) for a number of job titles including, but not limited to:
- Rehabilitation Assistant/Nursing Assistant
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Environmental Services
POETS are completed as part of the onboarding process - to be completed before an employee’s first day of work.
Select Medical is an equal opportunity employer committed to dealing with employees in a nondiscriminatory manner and based on job-related qualifications and abilities. The Company will recruit, hire, train, and promote all persons without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, age (40 and over), marital status, disability or history of disability (except where physical or mental abilities are a bona fide occupational qualification) or any other protected status.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.