Cash Team Lead
Cash Team Lead
Pay starting at $15.00/hr
Why work for Select?
We are committed to your growth and success!
-Career Advancement opportunities
-Competitive pay, benefits and PTO
-Eligible for referral bonuses
-Thorough orientation program
-Team oriented environment
Support the daily activity and reporting of productivity and other key metrics for team members within assigned job function(s) in the Central Billing Office (CBO). The Cash Team Lead assures the team is timely posting financial payments received to our patient's accounts. They will report on the reconciliation of these payments to ensure accuracy. They will coordinate the daily routines of the Cash Application Representatives in multiple lines of business to ensure that all policies, procedures, and expectations are followed and maintained on a routine and consistent basis. They will identify and assist in the resolution of issues, while openly communicating with leadership to ensure all recommendations of potential solutions are explored and captured.
- Perform Quality & Accuracy reviews of staff on a regular basis
- Report on reconciliation of payments and batches
- Provide training for new staff and others as requested.
- Assist staff with any questions, concerns or problems
- Assist and support other departments and appropriate staff members as needed to successfully resolve patients account inquiries.
- Encourage development of constructive work habits and attitudes within the department, including the importance of good relation.
- Performing other duties and projects as assigned.
- Following all HIPAA requirements as defined by Compliance Department.
- Support the mission and direction of Select Medical both within the Central Business Office and throughout the company.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, with some college preferable
- Minimum of 1 year Select Medical Cash, Billing and/or Collecting experience
- Some supervisory/leadership experience
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Computer skills
- Including but not limited to: Microsoft Office (Email, Excel, Word), Adobe
- Ability to work with multiple programs simultaneously.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to work independent with minimal daily direction.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex issues clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing.
- Experience implementing process and workflow enhancements.
- Experience working with vendor claim clearinghouse software
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- An extensive and thorough paid orientation program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- No Required Weekends
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
- Office Environment
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift weight up to 35 lbs.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.