Center Manager/ Physical Therapist (PT) *SIGN ON BONUS* SSM Health Physical Therapy
SSM Health Physical Therapy
Center Manager-Physical Therapist
** Sign On Bonus Available! **
SSM Health Physical Therapy is the premier provider of comprehensive outpatient services! With a network of more than 80 outpatient physical therapy centers located throughout the St. Louis Metro area, SSM Health Physical Therapy specializes in the treatment of sports, orthopedic, hand and work-related injuries. Our team of more than 700 physical, occupational and speech therapists, along with our patient service specialists, focus on providing exceptional care and unparalleled customer service.
*Generous benefits package including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage
- Co-Pays for Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID)
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Clinical Ladder Program
- Excellent Orientation Program
- New Grad Mentorship
- Residency Programs
- National Continuing Education courses (local and online)
- Tuition Assistance
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Productivity standards that allow for high quality patient care
Why choose us?
*We have been recognized numerous times by the St. Louis Post Dispatch as one of the "Top Workplaces" in St. Louis!*
Our expertise, partnerships and successes
Many providers of physical therapy and rehabilitation say they are dedicated to excellent care. At SSM Health Physical Therapy, we prove it with our regular patient satisfaction surveys and online reviews, which show our patients experience outstanding clinical results and unmatched care from their therapists. Learn more about our expertise and outcomes.
Mission, commitment and vision
We are dedicated to providing an exceptional and positive patient experience -- we are passionate and love what we do, and it shows. Learn more about our mission.
To carry out our mission, we must be true to our values. We strive to see the world through the eyes of our patients and their families, our fellow employees, doctors, referral sources and job candidates. We value each of these experiences.
We have a vision of the care and experience we work to provide every day. It’s called the Select Medical Way. Upholding the Select Medical Way is to:
- Put the patient first — build trust, listen and communicate throughout his/her healing journey
- Help improve quality of life for the communities in which we live and work
- Welcome new ideas from all levels of the organization to continually improve
- Attract, train and retain the best possible team members
- Stand out from others by fully embracing high-quality clinical care and sharing a commitment to doing it right
- Provides the daily management and supervision of services at assigned clinic location.
- Serves as rehabilitation specialist and staff mentor.
- Facilitates team dynamics and state-of-the-art facility functions.
- Will be involved in the organization and the community to help grow the business.
- Responsible for staff management and financial management of the outpatient clinic.
- Identify key indicators and impact them.
- Communicates with Regional Director on an on-going basis providing updates on patient care, budget achievement, staffing issues and performance appraisals.
- Performs the following: (a) Ensure excellent customer service to patients, physicians, case managers and other users of clinical services. (b) Develop facility specific objectives, priorities and strategic planning. (c) Preparation of annual budgets. (d) Operation of clinic within budget allocation. (e) Review and integration of clinic statistics. (f) Administration, review and update policies and procedures. (g) Identify, develop and implement new programs and services, monitor new programs. (h) Maintain compliance with regulatory and licensing agencies, standards of practice and Code of Conduct
- Current and valid clinical licensure as a Physical Therapist
- A minimum of two years supervisory or management experience in a Rehabilitation Outpatient Clinic setting required.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.**
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.