Occupational Therapist - SSM Health Day Institute - (M-F 8am-4:30pm)
SSM Health Day Institute
Occupational Therapist (OT)
SSM Health Rehabilitation Network's Day Institute Program offers a specialized, outpatient rehabilitation program in a flexible full-day format for individuals who can benefit from a comprehensive approach to recovery, but don't necessarily need rehabilitation in the acute hospital setting.
Each of our six specialized tracks is designed to maximize physical and functional abilities and independence. They focus on a wide range of physical, cognitive, emotional, behavioral, social and psychological challenges, as well as any self-care issues that an injury or illness may present.
The six specialized tracks include:
- Neurological rehabilitation program
- Medically complex rehabilitation program
- Cognitive rehabilitation program
- Amputee rehabilitation program
- Orthopedic rehabilitation program
- Parkinson's rehabilitation program
**We have been recognized numerous times by the St. Louis Post Dispatch as one of the "Top Workplaces" in St. Louis!**
**Select Medical, Missouri, has been recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best-In-State Employers!**
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with outpatient policies and procedures
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients
- Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy required.
- Current and valid state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as a Occupational Therapist required.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.