Speech Language Pathologist (M-F 8am-4:30pm)- SSM Health Day Institute
SSM Health Day Institute
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
SSM Health Rehabilitation Network's Day Institute Program offers a specialized, outpatient rehabilitation program in a flexible full-day format for individuals who can benefit from a comprehensive approach to recovery, but don't necessarily need rehabilitation in the acute hospital setting.
**We have been recognized numerous times by the St. Louis Post Dispatch as one of the "Top Workplaces" in St. Louis!**
**Select Medical, Missouri, has been recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best-In-State Employers!**
- Evaluates assigned patients and establishes appropriate treatment goals and treatment programs
- Provides ongoing evaluation of patient’s status and goals
- Develops comprehensive goals for patient treatment to maximize outcomes.
- Coordinates treatment program in conjunction with other clinical/therapeutic services
- Attends appropriate clinical meetings to facilitate coordination
- Provides for patient education to include development of comprehensive and progressive home programs with instruction to patient, family and other caregivers
- Prepares for patient discharge inclusive of ordering of necessary equipment and recommendations
- Evaluates patient in actual or simulated home, school, work or community environments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Speech Therapy required
- Current and valid state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as a Speech Language Pathologist required
- Current Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) in Speech Language Pathology from the American speech-Language & Hearing Association or eligibility for Certification pending professional experience required.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.