Registered Nurse - Resource Pool- Night Shift- $15,000 Sign On Bonus
Registered Nurse Valley Resource Pool: 6- week rotations
Greater Phoenix, AZ
Full-time Night Shift - 12 hour shifts
$15,000 Sign-On Bonus
Pay: $50.00 -$60.00 per hour
Based on Years of Experience
Competitive shift differentials & full benefits package!
Do you want the opportunity to be a travel RN locally in the Valley? Do you like diversity in your day with the patient population you're supporting? Are you looking to work with different leaders and teams within Select Medical?
When you work for our Resource Pool, you get all of the benefits of full-time employment with the compensation of an agency nurse. Sleep in your own bed every night and drive to work daily. As a Registered Nurse (RN) for the Select Medical Float pool, you will participate in a comprehensive orientation program focused on supporting a diverse population of patients ranging in acuity levels.
Each assignment lasts 6 weeks minimum at a location within Select Specialty or the Banner Rehabilitation Hospitals in the Valley.
Benefits of Being an RN in our Float Pool:
- An extensive and thorough orientation program.
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- 100% company-paid RN to BSN scholarship through University of Kentucky.
- Nurse Executive Development Program, which is a mentoring initiative that shapes top performing nurses into leaders in our hospitals.
- Clinical Advancement Program for RNs who would like to advance their skills with a PCCN certification and/or CCRN certification, both of which would include quarterly bonuses.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.
In this role, the Registered Nurse will travel among two Critical Illness Recovery Hospitals and four Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals within the Valley based on Market Float Assignment and Staffing Guidelines.
You will ensure that the nursing care plan is being followed by being a Champion of the Select Medical Way, which includes putting the patient first, helping to improve quality of life for the community in which you live and work, continuing to develop and explore new ideas, providing high-quality care and doing well by doing what is right.
- Receiving admissions and/or transfers to the unit.
- Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment.
- Timely and accurate documentation using appropriate systems.
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs and telemetry.
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately.
- Competence in Rapid Response and code events.
- Promoting continuous quality improvement.
- Instructing and counseling patients/families.
You will demonstrate an understanding of patient needs, ensuring that each patient feels informed and understood, as well as heard. You are passionate about providing superior quality care and you are an inventive problem solver who thrives in a dynamic environment.
- Valid State RN License required.
- BLS required at hire.
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire. (Agency RN must have ACLS upon first shift, PRN staff must have ACLS upon hire)
- 2 years of clinical experience; at least 1 year experience acute care or LTAC.
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
We'd love for you to join the team!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.