Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) PRN - Northern Cambria, PA
We have a PRN opportunity for a licensed PTA in the Northern Cambria, PA!
NovaCare Rehabilitation in Indiana, PA is now hiring a compassionate and driven licensed per diem Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA). Join a team of talent therapists treating an outpatient orthopedic population!
We provide preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote the well-being of our patients. We utilize a variety of evidence-based treatment and manual therapy techniques to create individualized treatment plans that help each patient achieve their specific goals. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy.
Schedule: PRN as needed, clinic is open Monday-Friday.
Experience: Must have 1 year of experience as a licensed PTA.
Compensation: From $20.00 per hour and up, commensurate with experience.
NovaCare Rehabilitation is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division, a nationally a prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1900 locations in 39 states and the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center and KORT. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools. #ACN
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- In states where permitted: document in charts using accepted medical terminology and format.
- A valid state license, registration or certification as a Physical Therapist Assistant upon graduation from an approved curriculum for Physical Therapist Assistants, and having passed a national examination for Physical Therapist Assistants certified by the CAPTE.
- State license and/or certification must be valid in the state in which the individual will practice.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification