Clinical Program Director, Pelvic Health Program
Now Hiring our new Clinical Program Director to lead our Pelvic Health Program!!
JOIN OUR SELECT MEDICAL FAMILY, THE NATION’S LEADER IN OUTPATIENT PHYSICAL THERAPY!
This is an outstanding, remote opportunity to lead the development and delivery of an industry leading Pelvic Health Program for the largest provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation services in the country. As such, the successful candidate will have unparalleled ability to positively impact the care of thousands of individuals across the United States.
Our Clinical Program Director – Pelvic Health Program (CPD - PH) is responsible for all clinical, quality and operational aspects of the Select Medical Pelvic Health Program including definition of clinical standards, development of educational resources, program growth and delivery strategy. They are also responsible for ensuring the program is executed in a consistent and effective manner across the division, monitoring all utilization and quality metrics and using this data to refine strategy and execution.
Our Clinical Program Director – Pelvic Health Program will partner with operational leadership, the VP of Clinical Programs and other stakeholders to execute a succesful business strategy. The CPD-PH will also partner with other key internal and external stakeholders including Corporate Shared Services, Professional Organizations and others to ensure that the program achieves its business objectives, as defined by operational and quality key performance indicators.
Our Select Medical Family Offers:
- Starting Salary at: $130,000.00
- Up to a 25% Annual Bonus!!
- Health, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off , Sick Time, and Holidays
- Employee Discounts and perks on good and services
- And much more!!
- Identification of core competencies required of clinicians offering the Select Medical Pelvic Health Program and developing a training solution to allow the clinician to achieve these competencies.
- Development of an overarching business plan to ensure ongoing program success, with regular review and modification based upon performance.
- Development of an annual strategic plan to foster innovation and continuous program improvement.
- Advocating for, and facilitating, the adoption and growth of the Select Medical Pelvic Health Program.
- Identifying and developing market program leaders, with the ability to consistently deliver a program of quality, service and value as defined by the Key Performance Indicators.
- Defining baseline, advanced and continuing competency based training standards for clinicians offering the program, and support staff who may interact with patients enrolled in the program.
- Working with key stakeholders to develop and deliver all necessary training resources.
- Ongoing assessment of training performance and program structure based upon indicators including, but not limited to, clinician performance and feedback, patient outcomes and experience, and operational feedback and metrics.
- Actively seeking relationships with external entities that may support program quality, service and value, such as physician groups, patient advocacy groups, etc.
- Identifying opportunities to increase program visibility and patient access in the communities we serve.
- Master’s degree required, Doctoral preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of clinical, management and patient-relations experience
- Board Certified Women’s Health Specialist preferred
- Proven track record of success in the delivery and management of a Pelvic Health program required.
- Requires working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to perform effective literature search and critical appraisal and integrate findings into training resources and practice
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.