At Healthworks Rehab & Fitness we deliver quality in all that we do. We treat each other with respect and promote a positive environment where people feel valued. We are honest and open in our relationships and straightforward in our communications. At Healthworks Rehab & Fitness , we work together to achieve our company objectives.
Healthworks Rehab & Fitness is looking for a Lifegaurd to monitor activities in the indoor aquatic therapy pool to prevent accidents and provide assistance to patients receiving care. This position would be PRN, day time hours within our outpatient setting.
Starting wage- $9.00 an hour
- Cautions pool users regarding safety issues.
- Rescues pool users in danger of drowning and administers first aid.
- Maintains order in aquatic area.
- Inspects facilities for cleanliness.
- Maintains neatness and cleanliness of swimming pools and deck area as needed, performing brushing, backwashing, filling, and maintenance of proper pool chemical levels.
- Determines chlorine content and pH value of water with water testing kit.
- Provide assistance in the fitness and/or clinical area as requested, when not needed in the pool area.
- Current, valid certification in Lifeguarding from the American Red Cross
- CPR certification
- The work setting is primarily in the pool area where the air temperature is approximately 84 degrees and the humidity is high.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- The employee frequently is required to sit.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- The employee may have to swim above or under water and tow or otherwise manipulate an individual in distress and get the individual out of the water with or without assistance.
Healthworks Rehab & Fitness is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.