Quality Coordinator (RN)
Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Quality Coordinator (Registered Nurse)
At Select Specialty/Regency Hospitals, a division of Select Medical, we care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. Select Medical employs over 48,000 people across the country and provides quality care to approximately 70,000 patients each and every day across our four divisions.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building trust.
Do you love the challenge of working with medically complex patients? Are you passionate about delivering an excellent patient experience? If you answered 'yes', consider an opportunity with us!
We are looking for valued employees who will be Champions of the Select Medical Way, which includes putting the patient first, helping to improve quality of life for the community in which you live and work, continuing to develop and explore new ideas, providing high-quality care and doing well by doing what is right.
- Assisting with survey activities to ensure that the facility maintains accreditation, certification and licensure.
- Assisting with monthly interdisciplinary QAPI team meetings.
- Assisting with reviews of quarterly quality improvement reports.
- Assisting the Medical Director and Quality Program Director with development and implementation of medical staff quality improvement activities.
- Performing all safety and EOC duties.
- Performing monthly safety rounds and quality control surveillance.
- Completing monthly quality related data entry, analysis and reporting.
- Assisting with employee training and education in the work place.
- Working with leadership team to ensure reporting requirements are met.
You will demonstrate an understanding of patient needs, ensuring that each patient feels informed and understood, as well as heard. You are passionate about providing superior quality care and you are an inventive problem solver who thrives in a dynamic environment.
- Valid professional clinical license required in the work State.
Preferred qualifications that will make you successful:
- RN licensure preferred.
- At least two years of clinical experience in LTACH or short term acute care preferred.
- Previous experience with one major area of responsibility preferred (quality improvement risk management, infection control, or survey readiness).
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- An extensive and thorough orientation program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.
We'd love for you to join the team!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.