Occupational Therapist - SSM Health Day Institute - (M-F 8am-4:30pm)
SSM Health Day Institute
Occupational Therapist (OT)
SSM Health Rehabilitation Network's Day Institute Program offers a specialized, outpatient rehabilitation program in a flexible full-day format for individuals who can benefit from a comprehensive approach to recovery, but don't necessarily need rehabilitation in the acute hospital setting.
*Generous benefits package including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage
- Co-Pays for Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID)
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Clinical Ladder Program
- Excellent Orientation Program
- New Grad Mentorship
- Residency Programs
- National Continuing Education courses (local and online)
- Tuition Assistance
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Productivity standards that allow for high quality patient care
Why choose us?
We have been recognized numerous times by the St. Louis Post Dispatch as one of the "Top Workplaces" in St. Louis!**
Our expertise, partnerships and successes
Many providers of physical therapy and rehabilitation say they are dedicated to excellent care. At SSM Health Physical Therapy, we prove it with our regular patient satisfaction surveys and online reviews, which show our patients experience outstanding clinical results and unmatched care from their therapists. Learn more about our expertise and outcomes.
Mission, commitment and vision
We are dedicated to providing an exceptional and positive patient experience -- we are passionate and love what we do, and it shows. Learn more about our mission.
To carry out our mission, we must be true to our values. We strive to see the world through the eyes of our patients and their families, our fellow employees, doctors, referral sources and job candidates. We value each of these experiences.
We have a vision of the care and experience we work to provide every day. It’s called the Select Medical Way. Upholding the Select Medical Way is to:
- Put the patient first — build trust, listen and communicate throughout his/her healing journey
- Help improve quality of life for the communities in which we live and work
- Welcome new ideas from all levels of the organization to continually improve
- Attract, train and retain the best possible team members
- Stand out from others by fully embracing high-quality clinical care and sharing a commitment to doing it right
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with outpatient policies and procedures
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients
- Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy required.
- Current and valid state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as a Occupational Therapist required.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.