Student Nurse Tech - Full Time Nights
Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation | Select Medical
92 Brick Road Martlon, NJ 08053
Student Nurse Tech - Inpatient Rehab
Shift Hours: Full Time, 7:00PM - 7:30AM (Nights)
(This includes weekday and weekend shifts)
Benefits of becoming a Student Nurse Tech with us:
- Starting Rate: $20/hr
- Shift Differential Pay!
- 100% Paid NA to RN scholarships!
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance Program - Full-time employees are eligible after their first 90 days
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends
- Full-benefits package for full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability.
- Manageable caseloads
- Applicable clinical experience in an acute rehabilitation setting
- A high percentage of patients being discharged home
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
Student Nurse Techs (SNTs) work collaboratively with our nursing (RNs, Nursing Assistants) and therapy teams to assist patients in their rehabilitation process.
On a daily basis you will:
- obtain vital signs
- help the patient with daily activities
- promptly answering call lights
- reporting any issues or progress observed
Our Student Nurse Techs encourage and support patients through the recovery process and gently guide them to reach their goals.
- Current enrollment in an accredited nursing school (ADN pr BSN) and must provide proof of completion of the first year/fundamentals of nursing, (or equivalent).
- Knowledge of basic nursing techniques and procedures and aseptic practices is required
- This position requires the ability to communicated effectively, both verbally and in writing, to follow written and verbal instructions and to maintain effective working relations with others including patients, families, physicians and other hospital associates
- BLS required upon start.
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.