Patient Transport (Driver) - SSM Health Day Institute - Full Time - North/South FLOAT
SSM Health Physical Therapy - Outpatient Division
Patient Transport (Driver)
Floating position supporting Kirkwood, Arnold, Florissant, and O'Fallon IL Day Institutes
Full Time - Split Shift Hours - Set schedule!
6:30am-11:30am & 1:30pm-6:00pm
This position starts at $16/hr and goes up based on experience.
Under the direction of the Program Manager, drives the company vehicles making pick-ups and deliveries between facilities, and assisting the Administration team with daily operations.
If you have experience in any of the below, you could be a great candidate:
- School Bus Driver
- Comfortable driving patients
- Direct patient and/or healthcare experience
- Class E Driver's License
Full benefits package including:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Drives the company vehicles in a safe manner according to the written schedule.
- Maintains company vehicles in a clean condition, interior and exterior at all times.
- Coordinates vehicle maintenance schedule, reports problems with vehicles to supervisor.
- Assist with the transport of furniture and supplies between facilities.
- Transports patients from patient homes to designated facility for appointments.
- Delivers interoffice mail to the appropriate facility at designated times.
- Must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to utilize the computer to search for directions and location information.
- Must be able to utilize GPS.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Direct patient care experience required.
- Current State Driver’s License in good standing required: Acquisition of a Class E license allowing for the operation of a bus is required within three months of employment.
- Minimum of one year of work experience as a driver required.
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.