Assistant Center Manager/Physical Therapist
Assistant Center Manager/Physical Therapist at our brand new clinic in Tucson, AZ!
Join a fast growing market with opportunity for advancement!
$6,000 SIGN ON BONUS
& Tuition Reimbursement
This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing market and recieve 1:1 mentoring for new managers on clinic operations and marketing!
Experience the power of physical therapy! Outpatient orthopedic center in Tucson looking for a compassionate and driven licensed Physical Therapist to provide exceptional patient care experiences. This clinic will have a strong sports medicine patient mix. Our highly trained and respected physical therapy team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote the well-being of our patients. We utilize a variety of evidence-based treatment and manual therapy techniques to create individualized treatment plans that help each patient achieve their specific goals. Our work environment offers a great opportunity to provide skilled care to our patients and grow with the nation’s leader in outpatient physical therapy. Room for Leadership!!!
Unique Location/Job Details:
This is a new clinic expanding the footprint of Banner Physical Therapy. This clinic will be an outpatient orthopedic clinic with a focus on growing a sports medicine and post-op caseload. Strong Sports Medicine knowledge and skills a must.
- Compensation: Starting at $80,000/Yr
- Loan Repayment available
- Sign on Bonus
- Industry-leading continuing education opportunities.
- Ask about our learning opportunities including journal clubs and study groups.
- Mentorship and career development programs.
- We offer excellent benefits including.
- An unmatched Continuing Education Program.
- Certification and specialist programs.
- Leadership training program.
- Company match 401K.
- Generous paid time off.
- PPO Insurance.
In May 2018, Select Medical partnered with Banner Health to become Banner Physical Therapy. This has been an exciting venture for us as it brought together two renowned health care organizations that shares the same commitment to providing our patients with exceptional clinical expertise and customer service. Banner Physical Therapy has 38 convenient valley locations providing core and specialty programs and services, such as orthopedics, pelvic floor, cancer rehabilitation, neurological disorders, and pediatrics, among others. Our evidence-based care and ongoing communication with patients and physicians set us apart in getting patients back to life.
Banner Physical Therapy is part of Select Medical's Outpatient Division. We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1800 locations in 39 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra and SSM Physical Therapy.. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
- Must be a graduate of an American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.