Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
At Select Specialty Hospital Tallahassee we care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. Select Specialty Hospital Tallahassee is a 46 bed facility employing over 170 caregivers in the greater Tallahassee area. We care for patients who require an extended stay in a specialty hospital setting before being discharged home or transferred to the next level of care such as assisted living or other.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building trust.
Select Specialty Hospital Tallahassee is part of Select Medical, which employs over 48,000 people across the country and provides quality care to approximately 70,000 patients each and every day across our four divisions.
As the Materials Manager, you are responsible for improving the quality and efficiency of the following: supply inventory, orders, receipts and distribution and stocking.
Daily receiving, stocking and marking of all facility supplies while assuring accurate charging of materials and supplies.
- Overseeing Accounts Payable and Materials Techs.
- Restocking all supplies in the nursing stations.
- Processing and coding invoices.
- Running an effective system to rotate expired products and document all changes appropriately.
- Ensuring compliance with standards of federal, state and local regulatory bodies and commissions in relationship to supply management, including JCAHO, Department of Health, and others
We are seeking results-driven team players. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing superior quality in all that they do.
- A minimum of three years Accounts Payable and/or Materials Management work experience or equivalent.
- Willingness to function as a working manager while overseeing 1 FTE: Materials Technician.
- Relevant work experience in Supply Chain, Materials Management, Accounts Payable, or related position
- Ability to lift 25 lbs
Preferred qualifications that will make you successful:
- Associates Degree or Higher preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of healthcare industry preferred.
- Proficiency in Excel, including pivot tables
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- An extensive and thorough orientation program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.
We'd love for you to join the team!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.