Wound Care Nurse - RN/WCC/CWCN - $10k Sign on Bonus
California Rehabilitation Institute
*A Joint Venture with Cedars, UCLA, and Select Medical*
Century City / Los Angeles, CA
Registered Nurse – Wound Care
Full Time – 8 Hour Day Shift
**$10,000 Sign on Bonus paid out in the first year**
Rates increased from $49 - $53 based on 5 years of experience.
Rates are $54 - $60 based on 12 years of experience.
Benefits of being a Wound Care Nurse with us:
- Loan Repayment Assistance after 90 days of employment
- Manageable caseloads
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Prescription coverage
- 401k Retirement with company match
- Life Insurance
- Short and long term disability
- Team-oriented and collaborative culture
- Tuition assistance and professional development after first year of employment
- A network of over 50,000 employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
- Establishes a leadership role in the wound care program
- Communicates treatment plans with all clinical staff and ensures patient care is priority
- Administer daily care to wounds as prescribed by the physician
- Upon admission, measures records the wound size
- Ensures that all wounds are accurately documented in patients record
- Follows hospital guidelines for safety and infection prevention when treating patients
- Develops and demonstrates evidence based protocols which support the best clinical outcomes for the patient
- Promotes patient and staff safety by complying with the 10 Foot Circle of Care
- Valid RN license. Previous hospital experience required.
- BLS from American Heart Association required.
- Master's Degree in Nursing preferred.
- CWCN, CWOCN, or CWS preferred or certification pending within one year.
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills required.
California Rehabilitation Institute a 138-bed facility offers patients a higher degree of excellence in medical rehabilitation. Each patient has their own room and receives our customized treatment plans based on their medical and therapy needs as they recover from:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
Select Medical is an organization that is passionate about safety for our patients and our team members. The Inpatient Rehabilitation Division conducts post-offer employment testing (POET) for a number of job titles including, but not limited to:
- Rehabilitation Assistant/Nursing Assistant
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Environmental Services
POETS are completed as part of the onboarding process-to be completed before an employee’s first day of work.
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.