Chief Nursing Officer (RN) - $15k Sign on Bonus
California Rehabilitation Institute
*A Joint Venture with Cedars, CLA and Select Medical*
Century City / Los Angeles, CA
Chief Nursing Officer (CNO)
**$15k Sign on Bonus to be paid out in the first year of employment.**
California Rehabilitation Institute is currently seeking a Chief Nursing Officer to join their collaborative leadership team. The Chief Nursing Officer serves as a mentor to the nursing team and plays a key role in developing and growing their staff. This is a great opportunity for a strong nurse leader who is looking to take the next step in their professional career or for an experienced CNO looking to join a dynamic organization.
We offer our Chief Nursing Officer a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, great vacation and sick time banks, competitive salary, life insurance, short and long-term disability, discretionary annual bonus, and a fantastic orientation/training program. Join our nationwide network of over 50,000 talented employees today!
As the Chief Nursing Officer, you will ensure the administration of quality of patient care. You will also, oversee, guide and mentor the entire nursing staff to ensure the plan of care for the patient population.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Steering Progressive clinical excellence through staff development
- Sharing responsibility for employee engagement, recruitment and retention
- Implementing company standards of care, policies, and procedures
- Ensuring all regulatory requirements are met
- Implementing and monitoring nursing scheduling to comply with required ratio
- Providing nursing care to patients when needed
- MSN or equivalent Masters in Healthcare or enrollment in a program required
- BSN required
- Current state licensure
- Three to Five years of acute nursing experience required, three of these years in rehabilitation nursing preferred
- Three or more years managerial or supervisory experience required
- CRRN required when eligible
California Rehabilitation Institute a 138-bed facility offers patients a higher degree of excellence in medical rehabilitation. Each patient has their own room and receives our customized treatment plans based on their individual medical and therapy needs as they recover from:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
Select Medical is an organization that is passionate about safety for our patients and our team members. The Inpatient Rehabilitation Division conducts post-offer employment testing (POET) for a number of job titles including, but not limited to:
- Rehabilitation Assistant/Nursing Assistant
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Environmental Services
POETS are completed as part of the onboarding process-to be completed before an employee’s first day of work.
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.