Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Day Shift
UF Health Rehabilitation Hospital
Certified Nursing Assistant
Weekend Day Shift (6:45am to 7:15pm)
Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Pay from $17.55 - $21.40
Plus shift differentials & competitive benefits
Now Offering:$3,000 Sign on Bonus
Benefits of becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant with us:
- Flexible schedules
- Manageable caseload
- Impact on patient's recovery process and quality of life
- High success rate of patients being discharged home
- Competitive rates
- Team-oriented culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
- Full-benefits package Full-time employees (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
Certified Nursing Assistants work collaboratively with our nursing and therapy teams and assist patients in their rehabilitation process. They are obtaining vital signs, help the patient with daily activities, promptly answering call lights, reporting any issues or progress observed, and reinforcing rehab techniques as assigned by the therapy team.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant in the state of Florida required
- BLS preferred
- Hospital experience preferred
At UF Health Rehabilitation Hospital our services have been designed for patients who need a longer rehabilitation hospitalization for their recovery. We are currently seeking a CNA - Rehab Assistant to join our team.
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.