Business Development Liaison (PT, OT, SLP, or RN)
Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation - Lakeway
Business Development Liaison
The Business Development Liaison is responsible for continually increasing referrals for Day Neuro Program and In-patient Rehab Hospital, through professional customer involvement and dynamic new business development campaigns. Individual will target new business opportunities with physicians, clinicians and case managers. Individual will work collaboratively with the Nurse Liaison team to ensure that new business relationships are being properly transitioned and maintained. Provides direction and coordination of physician integration efforts, monitors results and initiates best practice for areas of responsibility. Coordinates strategic plans for best results from team efforts
Minimum Education & Experience
- Education: BA/BS in Business, Marketing or related field required.
- Minimum of three years experience in healthcare sales required.
- Knowledge of managed care and physical rehabilitation required.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze business development opportunities and work in a self directed environment.
- Proven track record in sales and marketing with at least one year experience in related position
- Ability to work collaboratively with members of the marketing and Clinical liaison teams to achieve established referral goals.
- Basic computer Word, Excel, Power Point, contact management systems.
- Must exercise sound judgment in handling professional/confidential nature of health care sales.
At our rehabilitation hospitals, our intense focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and extremely rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your healthcare needs.
Other benefits of this position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- A network of over 42,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
Select Medical is an equal opportunity employer committed to dealing with employees in a nondiscriminatory manner and based on job-related qualifications and abilities. The Company will recruit, hire, train, and promote all persons without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, age (40 and over), marital status, disability or history of disability (except where physical or mental abilities are a bona fide occupational qualification) or any other protected status.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.