Physical Therapist - Outpatient - PRN - Allen
Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation
PRN Physical Therapist
Hours Vary between: 7:00am-7:00pm
PRN orthopedic physical therapist with ability to treat a wide variety of diagnoses including but not limited to general orthopedics, post-surgical, the active population, sports related injuries and/or work related injuries. BSW Rehab is a multi-disciplinary clinic that offers PT, OT and ST in an environment that encourages clinician development including certifications and specializations depending on the clinician’s passions. Mentorship available as well.
This clinics range on average 200-1000 patients/week depending on the clinic and treats orthopedic and neurological conditions, as well as vestibular, oncology, pelvic floor and TMD. Other services offered include lymphedema, dry needling, wheelchair assessments, vision therapy, hand splinting, and concussion management.
Benefits of becoming a Therapist with us:
We strive to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID)
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Clinical Ladder Program
- New Grad Mentorship
- Residency Programs
Select Medical/Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation complies with state and federal wage and hour laws. Compensation depends upon candidate’s years of experience and internal equity. PRN Hourly Rate: $55.00
- We currently offer six professional residency programs that you would be eligible to apply for Ortho, Pelvic Health, Sports, Neuro, Acute, and Oncology
- In-house NAIOMT program for manual therapy advancement with fellowship opportunities
- Clinical Ladder - Opportunity for staff clinicians to bonus an additional $2000 - $3500 based on extra-curricular activities
- National education courses and local online CEU library free to full-time employees
- Potential annual bonus based on overall clinic performance
- Student loan repayment assistance
Also, as a member of the Select Medical Corporation, should life take you to a different area of the country in the future, we have an extensive network of sister companies that could allow for easy transfer without interruption to your benefits.
As a Physical Therapist at one of our Outpatient Rehabilitation Facilities, you will work with a team of clinicians. Together we will help our patients achieve outlined goals and milestones on their individual patient care plan.
- Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment
- Patient Case Load Average: 10-12 patients a day
- Timely and accurate documentation using Therapy Source
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including medical notes and surgery reports
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately
- Promoting continuous quality improvement
- Instructing and counseling patients/families as needed
- Current state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as a Physical Therapist required.
- Certified BLS or completion in first 90 days of employment or as required by state regulations.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.