Physical Therapist/Occupational Therapist (Certified Hand Therapist) - SSM Physical Therapy - Outpatient
SSM Health Physical Therapy - Outpatient
Physical or Occupational Hand Therapist (CHT)
SSM Health Physical Therapy is the premier provider of comprehensive outpatient services! With a network of more than 80 outpatient physical therapy centers located throughout the St. Louis Metro area, SSM Health Physical Therapy specializes in the treatment of sports, orthopedic, hand and work-related injuries. Our team of more than 700 physical, occupational and speech therapists, along with our patient service specialists, focus on providing exceptional care and unparalleled customer service.
*Generous benefits package including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID)
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Clinical Ladder Program
- Excellent Orientation Program
- New Grad Mentorship
- Residency Programs
- National Continuing Education courses (local and online)
- Tuition Assistance
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Productivity standards that allow for high quality patient care
**We have been recognized numerous times by the St. Louis Post Dispatch as one of the "Top Workplaces" in St. Louis!**
**Select Medical, Missouri, has been recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best-In-State Employers!**
Evaluates assigned patients and establishes appropriate treatment goals and treatment programs. Provides ongoing evaluation of patient’s status and goals, modifying treatment program for timely progression. Develops comprehensive goals for patient treatment to maximize patient outcomes and return to community activities. Coordinates treatment program in conjunction with other clinical/therapeutic services, as well as available community resources. Attends appropriate clinical meetings to facilitate coordination. Provides for patient education to include development of comprehensive and progressive home programs with instruction to patient, family and other caregivers as appropriate to facilitate a safe and effective discharge. Prepares for patient discharge inclusive of ordering of necessary equipment and recommendations for therapeutic services ensuring the continuum of care. Evaluates patient in actual or simulated home, school, work or community environments as necessary to facilitate return to community activities, making recommendations for necessary adaptations or training.
- Degree in Physical or Occupational Therapy required. Current and valid state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as a Physical or Occupational Therapist required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy or Occupational Therapy required.
- Current and valid state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as an Occupational or Physical Therapist required.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.