Registered Nurse (RN) $15,000 Sign-on Bonus
On-site Interview Day for Registered Nurses
Join us at our In-person Interview Day, meet the our CNO, and tour our Critical Illness Recovery Unit.
Wednesday June 22nd
8am to 10am and 1pm to 3pm
Location for Interview:
Select Specialty Hospital
350 W. Thomas Road, 3rd Floor
Phoenix AZ 85013
RSVP Today: https://calendly.com/rn-onsite-interview-day
Registered Nurse (Full-time Night Shift)
Registered Nurse (Per Diem- Day & Night Shift)
New Grad RNs (Full-time Night Shift)
Full-time Rate: Ranging from $37.90/HR to $51/HR + Shift differentials for nights & weekends
$15,000 sign-on bonus for full-time RNs
Per Diem Rate: $48/hr + shift differentials for nights & weekends and $3,750 Sign-on Bonus
(Based on Years of Experience)
If you are relocating to the Phoenix area or need to schedule for a different day,
please reach out to our Nurse Manager Sierra Martinez at [email protected]
We look forward to speaking with you!
Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Select Specialty Hospital
(Located at St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center)
Full-Time Day Shift
Registered Nurse (RN)
New Competitive Rates!
Rates ranging from $37.90/HR to $51/HR + shift differentials for nights & weekends
(Based on years of experience)
$15,000 Sign-on Bonus
At Select Specialty/Regency Hospitals, a division of Select Medical, we care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. We employ over 48,000 people across the country and provide quality care to approximately 70,000 patients each and every day across our four divisions.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building trust.
Do you love the challenge of working with medically complex patients? Are you passionate about delivering an excellent patient experience? If you answered 'yes', consider an opportunity with us!
If you are interested in learning more information about Select Speciality Hospital contact Danielle McFarland at 480-322-6233 or [email protected]
You will ensure that the nursing care plan is being followed by being a Champion of the Select Medical Way, which includes putting the patient first, helping to improve quality of life for the community in which you live and work, continuing to develop and explore new ideas, providing high-quality care and doing well by doing what is right.
- Receiving admissions and/or transfers to the unit.
- Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment.
- Timely and accurate documentation using appropriate systems.
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs and telemetry.
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately.
- Competence in Rapid Response and code events.
- Promoting continuous quality improvement.
- Instructing and counseling patients/families.
You will demonstrate an understanding of patient needs, ensuring that each patient feels informed and understood, as well as heard. You are passionate about providing superior quality care and you are an inventive problem solver who thrives in a dynamic environment.
- Valid State RN License required.
- BLS required at hire.
- ACLS required within 6 months of hire. (Agency RN must have ACLS upon first shift, PRN staff must have ACLS upon hire).
- At least one (1) year of RN experience.
Preferred qualifications that will make you successful:
- Clinical experience preferred.
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- An extensive and thorough orientation program.
- Tuition Reimbursement totaling up to $5,000/year.
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance totaling up to $1,000 per quarter ($4,000 per year).
- 100% company-paid RN to BSN scholarship.
- Nurse Executive Development Program, which is a mentoring initiative that shapes top performing nurses into leaders in our hospitals.
- Clinical Advancement Program for RNs who would like to advance their skills with a PCCN certification and/or CCRN certification, both of which would include quarterly bonuses.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.
We'd love for you to join the team!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.