Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
At Select Specialty/Regency Hospitals, a division of Select Medical, we care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. Select Medical employs over 48,000 people across the country and provides quality care to approximately 70,000 patients each and every day across our four divisions.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building trust.
Do you love the challenge of working in a dynamic environment? Are you passionate about delivering an excellent experience to your team? If you answered 'yes', consider an opportunity with us!
You will deliver superior quality in all that you do and you will treat others as they wish to be treated. You are a results-oriented team player who is resourceful in overcoming obstacles. You are an inventive problem solver.
You are responsible for maintaining overall security of the facility, including the protection of patients, employees and hospital property. You manage the enforcement of hospital safety and security policies, performing required rounds and dealing with emergencies as they arise.
- Performing surveillance of employees and visitors entering and leaving the facility to ensure personal protection as requested.
- Consistently demonstrating commitment to customer service excellence in all interactions with patients, family members, visitors and other staff.
- Actively participating in the safety programs of the organization by identifying potential risks and promoting patient safety as well as environmental safety.
- Performing scheduled tours to ensure safety of patients and property and to generate timely reports of any incidents discovered during scheduled tours.
You are attentive to detail and organized, focused on being a customer-service oriented team member.
- Requires a high school graduate or equivalent.
- Requires current state-issued driver's license in good standing.
- Requires a minimum of one (1) year of work experience in security.
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.
We'd love for you to join the team!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.