Nurse Supervisor (RN) Day Shift
SSM Health Rehabilitation Hospital
Lake St. Louis, MO
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor– Day Shift
Sign-on Bonus - $17,000 (paid in full within 1 year)
Starting Rate - $33 an hour! (rates vary based on years of experience)
$300 a month in Student Loan Repayment Assistance - after first 90 days of FT employment.
SSM Health Rehabilitation Hospital - Lake St. Louis. We are one of the best-kept secrets in healthcare, but speak to anyone that works here and no doubt you will hear all of the same reasons. Are you tired of the “grind” and burnout of nursing? Unrealistic productivity and patient ratios putting your stress levels through the roof? Join us to experience a fantastic culture with a real work/life balance, unbeatable patient/nurse experience, better outcomes, and wonderful facilities.
Additional benefits of becoming a Nurse Supervisor with us:
- Working with a collaborative and team-oriented leadership team
- Manageable caseloads
- A high success rate of patients being discharged home from our hospital
- Competitive rates and shift differentials
- Full benefits package (Medical,Vision, Dental, 401k, PTO and Tuition Assistance
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
As a Nurse Supervisor at one of our medical rehabilitation hospitals you will work with an interdisciplinary team of clinicians. You will direct assigned nursing personnel, serving as a resource person and consultant. Provide and oversee nursing care, implement hospital and departmental philosophy and objectives. Maintain approved standards of patient care, collaborat with appropriate persons for continuity of care under the guidance of the Chief Nursing Officer.
Together we will help our patients achieve outlined goals and milestones on their individual patient care plan.
- Timely and accurate documentation using EPIC
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs and telemetry.
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately.
- Promoting continuous quality improvement.
- Instructing and counseling patients/families.
- Valid state RN license required
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program required
- Certified BLS before date of hire required
- Certified ACLS or completion in first 6 months of employment required
- 3 or more years of experience as a Registered Nurse; one or more years experience in a managerial or supervisory capacity is preferred
- CRRN required after meeting eligibility requirements (2 years of Rehab nursing)
Post offer employment testing (POETs) are completed as part of the onboarding process - to be completed before an employee's first day of work.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.