Registered Nurse (RN) - Full-time -Day Shift
UF Health Rehabilitation Hospital
*In Collaboration with Select Medical*
Full-time Registered Nurse
Shift Hours: 6:45am to 7:15pm
$12,000 sign-on bonus
*NEW competitive rates*
The UF Health Rehab Hospital, an affiliate of Select Medical, is a 60-bed acute rehab hospital in Gainesville, Florida for patients who have suffered strokes, traumatic brain and spinal cord injuries, amputations, burns or major joint replacements. The UF Health Rehab Hospital brings together a multi-disciplinary team of physicians specially trained in physical medicine and rehabilitation, therapists, nurses and other healthcare professionals, all dedicated to helping people improve the quality of their lives while dealing with major traumas, injuries or diseases.
Benefits of becoming an RN with us:
- 12 hour shifts (Day or Night)
- Flexible scheduling
- Manageable caseload
- New competitive rates and shift differentials
- Team-oriented culture
- Full-benefits package Full-time employees (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance Program (extra $300/month)
As an RN with us, you will regularly assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient care to maximize the restoration and maintenance of the patient’s physical, psychological, and spiritual health. You will encourage and support patients through the recovery process and gently guide them to reach their goals. You will also serve as an educator to our patients and their families.
- Receiving admissions and/or transfers.
- Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment.
- Timely and accurate documentation using EPIC
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs and telemetry.
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately.
- Promoting continuous quality improvement.
- Instructing and counseling patients/families.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
- Certified BLS required
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program preferred
- Clinical experience preferred
Post offer employment testing (POETs) are completed as part of the onboarding process - to be completed before an employee's first day of work
Overview of Select Medical Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.