Clinical Liaison - Specialty Hospital
West Gables Rehabilitation Hospital, Select Specialty Hospital of Miami,
and Select Specialty Hospital of Miami Lakes
One Select Clinical Liaison (RN, RT, PT, OT, or SLP)
Schedule is full-time, Thursday through Monday
This Clinical Liaison will refer patients to all three of our hospitals in the Miami market.
Bilingual English/Spanish strongly preferred
Clinical Liaisons perform clinical assessments of referred patients, then counsel with patient families to assist them in making the best care decisions for their loved-one. Liaisons partner with hospital case managers to create smooth patient transfer processes and to help remove payer-related and operational barriers to getting appropriate patients into the best next level of care. This is a salaried position with monthly bonuses. The hours are Monday- Friday with rotating weekend/holiday on-call responsibility.
- Work with hospital case managers and physicians to identify and transition patients into the next, most appropriate level of care: Critical Illness Recovery or Acute Rehab hospital
- Educate referral sources on services provided by our hospitals.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills with focus on referrer satisfaction and account retention.
- Educate referred patients and families on acute rehabilitation and/or critical illness recovery programs.
- Deliver staff educational programs, hospital tours, meetings, etc. in assigned hospitals.
- Develop strategies to grow market share in core business lines in assigned hospitals. Creates quarterly goals and objectives and submits to supervisor.
- Works with VP/Director Business Development to identify opportunities for expansion of strategic business initiatives.
Minimum Education & Experience (Including Licenses)
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse, Respiratory Therapist, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, or Speech Language Pathologist required.
- Demonstrated familiarity with hospital admissions procedures.
- Proven track record in sales and marketing with a least one year experience in a related position, preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish strongly preferred
Full-time employee benefits include:
- Monthly bonus plan
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Mobile technology for use on the job
- Paid Time Off (PTO), including Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Corporate Culture of Promoting from Within
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
Select Medical is one of the nation's largest providers of healthcare. Our national network of over 47,000 employees helps improve quality of life for more than 60,000 patients every day.
Join a Select Team of Excellence Today!
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.