Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Inpatient - FT
California Rehabilitation Institute
*A Joint Venture with Cedars, UCLA and Select Medical*
Century City / Los Angeles, CA
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Inpatient Rehab – Full Time
Tuesday – Saturday work schedule
Benefits of being an SLP with us:
- Loan Repayment Assistance after 90 days of employment
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Prescription coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Shot and long term disability
- Tuition assistance
- Latest rehab technologies
- Engaged and team-oriented culture
- Clinical ladders to develop our therapists
- A network of over 50,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
As a Speech Language Pathologist, you will be part of a proactive, multidisciplinary team. Candidates must have excellent communication skills, sensitivity to diverse populations and the ability to work in a multidisciplinary team environment. Requires critical thinking, complex problem solving, and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Evaluating patient's abilities and designing appropriate intervention plans to address swallowing, speech, language, and cognitive disorders.
- Treating patients with therapeutic procedures, modalities and or equipment to improve speech/swallow/cognitive function.
- Managing work processes efficiently, by completing tasks and assignments in a timely manner.
- Consistent completion of post-intervention activities including documentation, communication, charge capture.
- Current state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as a Speech Language Pathologist required.
- Current Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) in Speech-Language Pathology from the American Speech-Language & Hearing Association or eligibility for Certification pending professional experience required.
- Certified BLS/CPR certification required.
- CFY applicants will be considered.
California Rehabilitation Institute a 138-bed facility offers patients a higher degree of excellence in medical rehabilitation. Each patient has their own room and receives our customized treatment plans based on their individual medical and therapy needs as they recover from:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
Select Medical is an organization that is passionate about safety for our patients and our team members. The Inpatient Rehabilitation Division conducts post-offer employment testing (POET) for a number of job titles including, but not limited to:
- Rehabilitation Assistant/Nursing Assistant
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Environmental Services
POETS are completed as part of the onboarding process-to be completed before an employee’s first day of work.
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.