Looking to work in Sunny California?
Now Hiring an Outpatient Orthopedic Physical Therapist for Mid-Wilshire - Los Angeles, CA!
Join a fast growing market with opportunity for advancement at our Cedars Sinai Joint Venture!
$8,000 STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT ASSISTANCE!
$ SIGN ON BONUS $
NPTE PREP COURSE FOR ALL NEW GRADS
*Full Time and Part Time opportunities are available with FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES throughout the Greater LA Area*
Select Physical Therapy in Mid-Wilshire - Los Angeles, CA is seeking part time outpatient physical therapist for our highly respected orthopedic team. We treat a diverse caseload of teens through geriatrics offering general ortho, sports and more! You are evaluation to discharge with your patients giving you solid one on one care time. We see a variety of patient populations including orthopedic, pelvic floor, hand therapy, sports/athletic population and vestibular/concussion.
Part Time 16-24 hrs/wk
Full Time available as well!
Opportunity to work in Mid-Wilshire at one of our newer fast growing clinics. Preferred 2 years experience but will consider a highly recommended new grad. Bonus if you have an interest treating Pelvic Floor and experience with cancer rehabilitation but not required. Strong orthopedic skills are required. Select offers many opportunities for educational growth as well as leadership growth.
Our Full Time Clinicians Enjoy:
- SIGN ON BONUS
- STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT ASSISTANCE!
- FLEXBLE SCHEDULE
- 1:1 Management Training Program
- UNMATCHED continuing education program- internal CEU accrediting courses, national certifications, study groups, journal clubs and more!
- Company matching 401(k)
- Affordable PPO Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off plus Holidays
- Employee discounts
- Much more!
Select Physical Therapy is a part of Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division. We are a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1800 locations in 38 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payors and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
- Implements, with minimal supervision, high quality physical therapy services for patients, caregivers and facilities in accordance with the principals and practices of physical therapy and with Select Medical policies and procedures.
- Develops treatment plans, supervises assistants and aides, contributes to case management, and provides quality patient care.
- Maintains positive level of interaction with facilities and clients. Enhances and expands client relations with facilities and their staff.
We comply with California State Orders for all healthcare workers which requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination or an approved exemption.
- Must be a graduate of an CAAPTE accredited school of physical therapy.
- Valid State Physical Therapy License/ Registration REQUIRED to start.
- Interest in Pelvic Floor
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.