Temporary Work Strategies Specialist-Pella, IA
Select Medical is currently seeking a Temporary WorkStrategies Specialist for an industrial setting in Slater, IA. The contract is anticipated to be 6-8 weeks early July through early/mid-August. This is on average 40-50 hour per week for a licensed athletic trainer. Hours generally Monday-Saturday. There is potential for growth and help on projects in the future.
Select Medical Corporation's Outpatient Division is a nationally prominent, locally driven provider of outpatient physical rehabilitation with approximately 1800 locations in 40 states, including the District of Columbia. Throughout the country we operate primarily as Select Physical Therapy, NovaCare Rehabilitation, Physio, Kessler Rehabilitation Center, KORT, Saco Bay Physical Therapy, Concentra, SSM Physical Therapy and Keystone Physical Therapy. Our highly respected clinical team provides preventative and rehabilitative services that maximize functionality and promote well-being. We develop individualized treatment plans to help achieve each patient's specific goals. Our integrated local market network allows us to effectively partner with physicians, employers, payers and case managers to achieve optimal patient outcomes in a cost-effective manner. We also provide physical therapy and athletic training services to professional sports teams, colleges, universities and high schools.
- OnSite coverage for industrial customer under the direction of Account/Program Manager
- Services will be provided for field workers and require you to be outside during this time
- Early Symptom Intervention with providing first aid services
- Ergonomic risk assessment and implementation of ergonomic solutions
- Documentation of injuries
- Health and wellness consultation
- Data collection
- BS Degree REQUIRED
- Bilingual a plus
- National Athletic Trainers Association (NATA-BOC) Board of Certification (if applicable)
- State license (if ATC)
- Minimum one year clinical experience, industrial setting experience a plus
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Position requires a strong knowledge of musculoskeletal injury assessment and prevention interventions
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.