Center Manager/Physical Therapist- Outpatient
Kessler Rehabiliation Center
Center Manager/Physical Therapist
Fair Lawn, NJ
$10k Sign On Bonus
Join New Jersey’s premier provider of outpatient physical and occupational therapy with more than 100+ facilities statewide.
Kessler Rehabilitation Center is the outpatient network of Kessler Institute for Rehabilitation, one of the nation's leading rehabilitation hospitals. Founded in 1948, Kessler has continued to expand its programs and services to meet the growing demand for quality outpatient physical and occupational therapies. Today, Kessler has more than 100+ centers in 14 counties across New Jersey, and treats more than 38,000 patients each year.
By carefully integrating clinical expertise, experience and leading-edge technologies, Kessler helps to optimize the recovery of individuals with orthopedic, sports and work-related injuries, musculoskeletal and neuromuscular conditions and other physical rehabilitation needs.
Kessler is not only committed to the health and quality of life of its patients, but to the well-being of its communities. Our centers host a wide range of free educational events, screenings and seminars and offer programming to local schools and colleges, libraries, community organizations, youth centers, sports and recreation leagues, and other groups.
- Kessler Rehabilitation Center is the largest outpatient orthopedic PT/OT provider in New Jersey. Additional benefits include:
- NEW competitive clinical salary rates
- Loan Forgiveness
- Profit Sharing Incentive
- Basic APTA Dues
- APTA Board Certified Orthopedic Residency Program
- Clinical Career Ladder
- Excellent structured on-boarding and mentorship programs
- Endless free internal CEU courses and external CEU funds replenished annually
- Refer a Friend bonus program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Strong compliance values
- Joint Commission accredited
- Journal Clubs, Special Study Groups, Special Interest Groups, Monthly WebEx in-service presentations, Clinical Manager Leadership Academy, Kessler Supported Certification in Manual Therapy
- Voted one of NJ's Best Places to Work and a Modern Healthcare Best Places to Work
- National Networking and relocation options always available
For additional details, please contact our regional recruiter- Julia!
Julia Weingartner, SHRM-CP | Regional Recruiter
Kessler Rehabilitation Center- Outpatient Division
Office Phone: 201.531.2500 ext. 2160
Email: [email protected]
Join a Leader in the Industry! :
Resposibilities of the Physical Therapist/Center Manager include:
- Provides daily management and supervision of services at assigned center.
- Possesses a diverse knowledge base and skill set to facilitate patient treatment and staff development. Facilitates team dynamics and efficient facility functions.
- Center Manager is involved in the organization and the community to help grow the business.
- Responsible for staff and financial management of the outpatient center; identifies key indicators and influences upon them.
- Communicates with Regional Director on an on-going basis and provides clinical and operational performance updates.
- Successful completion of those educational requirements as mandated for state licensure or eligibility for a license in Physical Therapy.
- Current and valid NJ state licensure as a Physical Therapist required.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a rehab setting required with supervisory experience preferred.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.