Environmental Services Technician
Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Environmental Services Technician (Housekeeping): PRN Days
At Select Specialty/ Regency Hospital, a division of Select Medical, our specialty hospitals care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. We are currently seeking a Environmental Services Technician to join our team. We offer an excellent network of career opportunities across the U.S.
As an Environmental Services Technician, you will consistently demonstrate commitment to customer service excellence in all interactions with patients, family members, visitors and other staff that are consistent with the Customer Service performance standards.
Other responsibilities of the Environmental Services Technician position include:
- Responsibility for the sanitary, orderly and attractive condition of the facility, light manual work involving the performance of routine housekeeping tasks is performed according to established schedules and procedures.
- Cleaning assigned areas by washing furnishings, floors, and equipment with special cleaning solutions and disinfectants to prevent the spread of disease, uses dust cloths and vacuum cleaner to dust window sills, blinds, floors, and furniture, empties ashtrays and trash buckets and arranges furniture and equipment in an orderly fashion, makes beds with clean linen in prescribed manner, scours and polishes sinks, tubs, mirrors and similar equipment, replenishing supplies of soap, towels and other dispensable items.
As an Environmental Services Technician, you must be able to deliver superior quality in all that you do. We are seeking results-driven team players who treat patients as if they were their own family members. Qualified candidates must be passionate about providing a superior quality of care. You must also be a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- High School Diploma
- Ability to understand and follow instructions and learn repetitive tasks quickly
At Select Medical, our full-time employees enjoy intense focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and extremely rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your healthcare needs.
Other full-time benefits:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer matching
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Join the network of over 40,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
Join a Select Team of Excellence Today!
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.