RN Supervisor - FT Days - $12k Sign on Bonus
California Rehabilitation Institute
*A Joint Venture with Cedars, UCLA and Select Medical*
Century City / Los Angeles, CA
Registered Nurse Supervisor / FT Day Shift 7:00am - 7:30pm
**$12,000 Sign On Bonus paid out in the first year.**
Rates increased from $51 - $56 based on 5 years of experience.
Rates are $57 - $64 based on 12 years of experience.
Benefits of being an RN Supervisor with us:
- Loan Repayment Assistance after 90 days of employment
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends
- Manageable caseloads
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k Retirement with company match
- Short and long term disability
- Tuition assistance and professional development after first year of employment
- Team-oriented and collaborative culture
- A network of over 50,000 employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
The RN Supervisor reports to the Chief Nursing Officer and working alongside nurses, you will direct assigned nursing personnel, serving as a resource person and consultant to ensure the plan of care for the patient population.
- Providing and overseeing nursing care
- Implementing hospital and departmental philosophy and objectives
- Overseeing the implementation of approved policies and practices by nursing staff, correcting problems and re-educating as the need arises
- Collaborating with appropriate persons for continuity of care under the guidance of the Chief Nursing Officer
- Implements and maintains systems of care delivery to assure the highest quality of nursing care in a coordinated and continuous fashion
- Monitoring the quality of nursing care delivered by reviewing documentation, meeting with patients and/or families, and investigating all practice concerns.
- Ensures the completion of quality improvement activities and implements changes in patient care as indicated by trends in the data.
- Continually participating in building and maintaining positive working relationships through effective communication, performance improvement and teamwork efforts
- Acting as a leader and contributing to the smooth functioning of the units by de-escalating crisis situations and by providing calm direction and reassurance to staff, other departments and families as needed
- Accomplishing individual and team goals and objectives
- Consistently demonstrating commitment to customer service excellence in all interactions with patients, family members, visitors and other staff
- Three or more years as an RN, with one or more years managerial experience preferred
- Valid state RN license required
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program required
- Certified BLS before date of hire required
- Certified ACLS or completion in first 6 months of employment required
- CRRN required after meeting eligibility requirements (2 years of Rehab nursing)
California Rehabilitation Institute a 138-bed facility offers patients a higher degree of excellence in medical rehabilitation. Each patient has their own room and receives our customized treatment plans based on their individual medical and therapy needs as they recover from:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
Select Medical is an organization that is passionate about safety for our patients and our team members. The Inpatient Rehabilitation Division conducts post-offer employment testing (POET) for a number of job titles including, but not limited to:
- Rehabilitation Assistant/Nursing Assistant
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Environmental Services
POETS are completed as part of the onboarding process-to be completed before an employee’s first day of work.
**Select Medical is
** Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.