Registered Nurse (RN) - FT Days - $10k Sign on Bonus
California Rehabilitation Institute
**A Joint Venture with Cedars, UCLA and Select Medical*
Century City - Los Angeles, CA
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) / Full Time - Day Shift 7:00am -7:30pm
**$10,000 SIGN ON BONUS paid out in first year**
Rates increased from $49 - $53 based on 5 years of experience.
Rates are $54 - $60 based on 12 years of experience.
Benefits of being an RN with us:
- Loan Repayment Assistance after 90 days of employment - $300 a month
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends
- Tuition Assistance and professional development up to $5,000 a year after first year of employment
- Parking is paid for by employer
- Scrubs provided
- After first day of employment, you become eligible for a referral bonus if you make a FT RN referral that gets hired
- Clinical Ladder Program for Nurses
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401k Retirement with company match
- Short and long term disability
- A high percentage of patients being discharged home to their families
- Team-oriented and collaborative culture
- A network of over 50,000 employees nationwide with advancement and relocation
A Registered Professional Nurse provides direct patient care and functions as part of the Nursing Team. Uses the nursing process for systematically assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care to maximize restoration and maintenance of the patient’s physical, psychological, spiritual health and goals. Serves as an educator of patients, families and coworkers.
- Performs a nursing assessment on patients. The data collected forms the basis of an individualized plan of care. Identifies teaching needs and goals related to the diagnosis of each patient from the nursing admission assessment and by collaborating with patient/family and the Interdisciplinary team.
- Provides patient information and status in a timely manner for the Initial Team Conference and for Re-evaluation Team Conferences on a weekly basis. Responsible and accountable for accurate, succinct and timely documentation of all assessments, interventions and patient’s response in the medical record in accordance with policy.
- Participates in the patient rehabilitation program on an assigned unit. Is responsible and accountable for direct patient care by utilizing the nursing process of assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care with a priority on the education of the patient/family/significant other based on the health care needs identified. Uses a positive and encouraging approach to achieve patient goals and quality outcomes.
- Current RN state licensure required
- Certified BLS required
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program preferred
- Clinical experience preferred
California Rehabilitation Institute a 138-bed facility offers patients a higher degree of excellence in medical rehabilitation. Each patient has their own room and receives our customized treatment plans based on their individual medical and therapy needs as they recover from:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
Select Medical is an organization that is passionate about safety for our patients and our team members. The Inpatient Rehabilitation Division conducts post-offer employment testing (POET) for a number of job titles including, but not limited to:
- Rehabilitation Assistant/Nursing Assistant
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Environmental Services
POETS are completed as part of the onboarding process-to be completed before an employee’s first day of work.
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.