Creative Director - Outpatient Division
The Creative Director for the Outpatient Rehabilitation Division is a high-impact role within Select Medical’s Communications & Branding Department. This seasoned individual will lead both the print and digital creative strategy and execution for the largest physical therapy network in the country.
This position requires thought leadership and the ability to drive high-quality, high-velocity content and asset production across multiple platforms aligning with established brand voice, tone and creative guidelines of 35+ brands.
The Creative Director will be responsible for the conception, design, and delivery of innovative visual materials for integrated, cross channel initiatives including: print, web, social, online advertising and digital marketing.
- Design professional with 10+ years of art and creative direction experience required; background in health care, consumer goods, or mass market retail industries preferred; agency experience a plus.
- 5+ years in previous design leadership roles managing other creatives.
- Strong strategic, conceptual mind and skills, with a deep knowledge of the digital landscape.
- Demonstrated ability to design new, inspiring content across both print and digital platforms.
- Proven experience in design direction and design evolution of established brands.
- Experience designing for multiple audiences with different needs and goals.
- Proven track record of creating modern design solutions with a consistent visual vocabulary that feels simple and familiar to the target audience.
- Ability to nimbly respond and pivot to business changes, supervise the daily workflow ensuring deadlines are not compromised, and work remains high quality.
- Outstanding facilitation, brainstorming and collaboration skills.
- Superior communication and reporting skills.
- Experience building and mentoring teams.
- Expert mastery of Adobe design programs including, but not limited to: InDesign, Illustrator and PhotoShop.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Compelling portfolio required to accompany application
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.