Infection Control / Employee Health Nurse (RN) - FT - $10k Sign on Bonus
California Rehabilitation Institute
*A Joint Venture with Cedars, UCLA and Select Medical*
Century City / Los Angeles, CA
Infection Control Nurse / Employee Health - Full Time
Mon - Fri 8am - 4:30pm
**$10,000 Sign On Bonus paid out in the first year.**
Rates increased from $49 - $53 based on 5 years of experience.
Rates are $54 - $60 based on 12 years of experience.
Benefits of being an Infection Control Nurse with us:
- Sign on Bonus paid out in the first year
- Working with a collaborative clinical team
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Prescription coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan with match
- Tuition assistance
- A network of over 50,000 employees nationwide with relocation and advancement
As an Infection Control Nurse/Employee Health you must be able to deliver superior quality in all that you do. We are seeking results-driven team player who treats patients and new hires as if they were their own family members; and a resourceful problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Directing and implementing the Infection Control and Employee Health program
- Maintaining a sanitary environment
- Ensuring the 10 foot Circle of Safety is observed
- Maintaining and monitoring infection control measures related to hospital personnel, contractors, visitors, students, volunteers, etc.
- Mitigation of risk associated with infections present upon admission
- Conducting active surveillance and tracking of infection control plan
- Complying with all local, state, and federal infection control policies that govern the facility
- Bachelor in Nursing required.
- CIC certification preferred.
- Current RN state license in good standing.
- 3 years of infection control experience preferred.
California Rehabilitation Institute a 138-bed facility offers patients a higher degree of excellence in medical rehabilitation. Each patient has their own room and receives our customized treatment plans based on their individual medical and therapy needs as they recover from:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
Select Medical is an organization that is passionate about safety for our patients and our team members. The Inpatient Rehabilitation Division conducts post-offer employment testing (POET) for a number of job titles including, but not limited to:
- Rehabilitation Assistant/Nursing Assistant
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy
- Environmental Services
POETS are completed as part of the onboarding process-to be completed before an employee’s first day of work.
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.