Physical Therapy Assistant - SSM Acute Therapy - DePaul Health Center
SSM Health Rehabilitation Network - Acute Division
Physical Therapy Assistant
SSM Health Depaul
SSM Health Rehabilitation Network is looking for a Full Time Physical Therapy Assistant to join our Regional Acute Care team!
The DePaul Ministry of SSM Health is accredited by The Joint Commission as a Center of Excellence for Total Joint Replacement and a Comprehensive Center of Excellence for Stroke. We are a Level II trauma center and a Level I STEMI center serving the north and northwest St Louis County area in Missouri and our neighbors to the east in Illinois. Our diverse and progressive therapy department participates in research and program advancement throughout the 450 bed hospital.
*Generous benefits package including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID)
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Clinical Ladder Program
- Excellent Orientation Program
- New Grad Mentorship
- Residency Programs
- National Continuing Education courses (local and online)
- Tuition Assistance
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Productivity standards that allow for high quality patient care
** We have been recognized numerous times by the St. Louis Post Dispatch as one of the "Top Workplaces" in St. Louis! **
** Select Medical, Missouri, has been recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best-In-State Employers! **
- Evaluates all assigned patients and develops, implements and modifies treatment plan in accordance with the patient’s need and physician direction.
- Responsible for delegation and direction of all discipline specific therapy services for those assigned patients.
- Ensures design of functional treatment programs allowing for effective return to community activities.
- Serves as an educator of patients, families, students, coworkers and self.
- Performs other professional duties associated with the care of the patient, development of discipline specific therapy services and design of program delivery.
- Current state licensure or eligibility for state licensure as a Physical Therapy Assistant required.
- Certified BLS or completion in first 90 days of employment required.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.