New Grad Registered Nurse (RN)
Cleveland Clinic Rehabilitation Hospital, Edwin Shaw
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Cleveland Clinic*
Registered Nurse (RN)
New Grad RNs - This role involves a longer orientation period and is for RNs with less than one (1) year of RN experience.
SIGNIFICANT RATE INCREASE:
Benefits of becoming a nurse with us:
We strive to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.
- Tuition Assistance up to $5000 a year after your first full year of employment
- Clinical Ladder programs vary per location
- This position qualifies for our Loan Repayment Assistance program- full-time employees are eligible after their first 90 days
As an RN at one of our medical rehabilitation hospitals you will work with an interdisciplinary team of clinicians. You will work closely with other clinicians to include Therapists – Physical, Occupational and Speech Language Pathologists. On each shift you will partner with a Nursing Assistant partner and handle a manageable case load. Together we will help our patients achieve outlined goals and milestones on their individual patient care plan.
- Receiving admissions and/or transfers.
- Initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment.
- Timely and accurate documentation using EPIC
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs and telemetry.
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately.
- Promoting continuous quality improvement.
- Instructing and counseling patients/families.
- Valid State RN License required.
- BLS required at hire.
Preferred qualifications that will make you successful:
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program preferred.
At Select Medical’s Inpatient Rehab Hospitals, we provide advanced treatment and comprehensive care to best address the medical, physical, emotional and vocational challenges for individuals with:
- Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Conditions
- Multiple Traumas
We'd love for you to join the team!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.