Regional Director, Strategic Accounts
We are building the best professional sales and marketing organization in the outpatient industry!
Select Medical is currently recruiting for an ambitious and passionate Regional Director of Strategic Accounts to support the national outpatient rehabilitation sales and marketing function. The position will report to the Vice President of Strategic Accounts, must be based out of one of the states of responsibility, and may require up to 30% travel.
This position is responsible for cultivating successful strategic partnerships with referral source executive leaders and growing the Select Medical outpatient business across assigned accounts including the territories of Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Kansas, and Arizona!
- Achieve growth expectations by developing strategic business partnerships with large physician-run practice leaders, health system executives, and regional employers
- Develop Strategic Account Plans that define strategy and tactics necessary to penetrate and close opportunities with defined targets
- Partner closely with Outpatient Contracting to protect and grow existing account base of business and identify opportunities for long term growth
- Leverage internal resources to develop and tailor strategic business solutions, including managed service agreements, for qualified strategic accounts
- Use systems, reports, and dashboards to efficiently identify targets, measure performance, and achieve growth objectives.
- Support effective collaboration between strategic account personnel and Operations to ensure successful solution delivery and strong client satisfaction
- Collect market and competitive intelligence within the defined strategic accounts and apply key insights to outpatient’s positioning and strategic account strategy
- Deliver presentations and demonstrations of outpatient division programs, specialty services and solutions, tailored to the customers’ requirements
- Maintain familiarity of key regulations, market trends and key business events in the outpatient rehab industry; integrate data points into client presentations and conversations
- Proven ability to be highly strategic, capable of uncovering opportunities in emerging and mature markets
- Well-developed analytical, decision making, and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated experience leveraging team member strengths to drive organizational capability
- Incredible communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize to meet deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, make well thought out decisions, and take decisive action
- Ability to analyze sales plans and identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats in order to develop a region strategic plan/vision
- Proficient in Sales CRM and Microsoft Office technologies (ex. MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- B.S. /B.A. in business administration, marketing or related field, OR an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 8 years of health care business development or other relevant healthcare related expereince
- Strong financial acumen
- Valid driver’s license
Do you strive to join a fast-paced, mission-focused, highly collaborative team? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Join us, Apply today!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.