Therapy Coordinator - Inpatient Rehab
Penn State Health Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Penn State Health*
The Therapy Coordinator performs various administrative duties to support the daily operations of the Rehabilitation Services Department. Position requires initiative, problem solving abilities, and strong interpersonal skills. Coordinates patient scheduling, assist with staffing, audits and related activities. Promotes enhanced operations through strong communication and computer skills.
High School diploma or equivalent required
Proficiency in office skills, including typing and computer skills, and in the use of office equipment required.
• Minimum of one year of experience in a medical setting required
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Previous experience within a therapy department and/or rehabilitation setting preferred.
- Previous experience in a hospital or medical environment preferred.
At our rehabilitation hospitals, our intense focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and extremely rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your healthcare needs.
Other benefits of this position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- A network of over 40,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.