Patient Care Manager (Pediatric Team) - Outpatient - Dardenne Prairie, MO
SSM Health Physical Therapy
Dardene Prairie, MO
Patient Care Manager (PCM)
SSM Health Physical Therapy is the premier provider of comprehensive outpatient services! With a network of more than 80 outpatient physical therapy centers located throughout the St. Louis Metro area, SSM Health Physical Therapy specializes in the treatment of sports, orthopedic, hand and work-related injuries. Our team of more than 700 physical, occupational and speech therapists, along with our patient service specialists, focus on providing exceptional care and unparalleled customer service.
We have been recognized numerous times by the St. Louis Post Dispatch as one of the "Top Workplaces" in St. Louis!
Select Medical, Missouri, has been recognized by Forbes as one of America's Best-In-State Employers!
*Generous benefits package including:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID)
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Clinical Ladder Program
- Excellent Orientation Program
- New Grad Mentorship
- Residency Programs
- National Continuing Education courses (local and online)
- Tuition Assistance
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Productivity standards that allow for high quality patient care
- Provides the daily management and supervision of services at assigned clinic location.
- Serves as rehabilitation specialist and staff mentor.
- Facilitates team dynamics and state-of-the-art facility functions.
- Will be involved in the organization and the community to help grow the business.
- Responsible for staff management and financial management of the outpatient clinic.
- Identify key indicators and impact them.
- Communicates with Center Manager on an on-going basis providing updates on patient care, budget achievement, staffing issues and performance appraisals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Language Pathology, Physical Therapy Assistant , or Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant required.
- Current and valid clinical licensure as a Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapy Assistant, COTA, Speech Language Pathologist required.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certificationn
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.