Social Media Manager
The social media manager will join a growing Communications & Branding team and be responsible for partnering with department colleagues as well as operational leadership to develop patient- and family-facing social media strategies and campaigns that align with the needs of Select Medical’s 134 specialty hospitals across the country.
Overall duties include driving strategy for creative, high-performing campaigns that align to business priorities; planning all content aspects of campaigns, vetting and leveraging content from the field; monitoring conversations and trends across all platforms; setting campaign KPIs and reporting performance analytics.
This position will report to the director of communications and branding for the company’s critical illness recovery hospitals.
- Produces fresh, creatively written and visually-supported organic content for social media posts and campaigns.
- Facilitates social media strategy alignment, both organic and paid, across all Outpatient Division brands and markets, shares best practices for unified success.
- Develops social media standalone and integrated campaigns, capturing data and insights so that successes can be shared and duplicated.
- Coordinates with internal business partners in the overall goal to optimize social media growth and establish a strategy and framework that promotes Outpatient Division brands and services targeting current and prospective patients.
- Oversees creation and implementation of monthly editorial calendar, aligning to division, brand and market priorities.
- Develops a global view of social media trends and data as a way to broaden our approach and emerging opportunities within the always-changing landscape.
- Monitors, responds to and escalates negative reviews based on established corporate process.
- Identifies and achieves the most relevant key performance indicators for a launch, campaign, event or initiative.
Bachelor’s Degree required in digital communications, marketing, advertising, or related field.
Minimum of 3-5 years of social media strategy and analytics experience in a corporate or agency environment, including 2 years of program execution with proven success metrics.
Previous social media experience with content or campaign creation; health care background a plus.
High proficiency in the strategic and tactical use of core platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.).
Strong familiarity with web analytics, social media listening tools, keyword taxonomies and SEO concepts; certification in Google Analytics and/or Google AdWords a plus.
Creative thinking and strong written and oral communications.
Ability to use insights data, platform performance, and key social trends to inform the development of strategies and plans.
Working knowledge of project management concepts, tools and techniques. Experience with Hootsuite and/or Workfront a plus.
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.