Food Service Aide - PRN
Critical Illness Recovery Hospital
Food Service Aide
At Select Specialty/Regency Hospitals, a division of Select Medical, we care for chronically and critically ill or post-ICU patients who require extended hospital care. Select Medical employs over 48,000 people across the country and provides quality care to approximately 70,000 patients each and every day across our four divisions.
Our mission is to provide an exceptional patient care experience that promotes healing and recovery in a compassionate environment. Each employee plays a vital role in doing that by living our cultural behaviors - celebrating success, owning the future, being patient-centered, creating change, thinking first and building trust.
Do you love the challenge of working in a dynamic environment? Are you passionate about delivering an excellent experience? If you answered 'yes', consider an opportunity with us!
You will deliver superior quality in all that you do and you will treat others as they wish to be treated. You are a results-oriented teammate who is resourceful in overcoming obstacles. You are an inventive problem solver.
You will perform a variety of patient food services, dining room services and dish room services. You will be an integral part of the food preparations, serving of the prepared food to patients, families, staff and visitors and assisting in clean up.
- Being timely and efficient when preparing food.
- Providing high quality food preparation and service.
- Completing all procedures scheduled during the shift without compromising the quality of work.
- Volunteering to help in other areas of the kitchen when necessary.
- Operating equipment and performing related duties in a safe manner.
You are attentive to detail and organized, focused on being a customer-service oriented team member.
Preferred qualifications that will make you successful:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous healthcare food service experience preferred.
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.
We'd love for you to join the team!
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.