Nursing Assistant - Inpatient Rehab - FT night shift 7pm to 7:30am
Riverside Rehabilitation Hospital
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Riverside Health System*
Full-time Nursing Assistant (NA)
**** Candidates must have an active CNA license in the state of Virginia ****
Night Shift Hours: 7pm to 7:30am to include every other weekend
Benefits of becoming a nursing assistant with us:
- Flexible scheduling with rotating weekends
- Manageable caseloads
- A high percentage of patients being discharged home
- Team-oriented and collaborative culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide with advancement and relocation opportunities
- Full-benefits package for full-time employees (including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability.
- Tuition assistance and professional development
Nursing Assistants work collaboratively with our nursing and therapy teams and assist patients in their rehabilitation process. They are obtaining vital signs, help the patient with daily activities, promptly answering call lights, reporting any issues or progress observed, and reinforcing rehab techniques as assigned by the therapy team. Our Nursing Assistants encourage and support patients through the recovery process and gently guide them to reach their goals.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent required.
- BLS preferred
- Hospital experience preferred
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.