Banner Rehabilitation Hospital, West
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Banner Health*
Per Diem/As Needed
Plans and implements appropriate recreation activities for patients in accordance with guidelines set by the organization, hospital and the profession. Responsible for provision of therapeutic recreation intervention for an assigned caseload. Ensures all patients are oriented to recreation therapy and provides hospital wide leisure, social and divergent programs. Serves as an educator to patients on community resources.
- Bachelor's degree in Therapeutic Recreation required
- Current national certification from NCTRC as a Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist (CTRS) or eligible to take exam required
Our intense focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and extremely rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your healthcare needs.
Other benefits of the Recreational Therapist position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- A network of over 40,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.