Nurse Supervisor (RN) Day shift and Night shift
Come meet our Nursing team!
SSM Health Rehab Hospital - Bridgeton is hosting onsite hiring events every other week through June 2022! We’ll be taking RSVPs and walk-ins for our interview days! Meet with our nursing team and interview onsite with our Nurse Manager and CNO! Where scrubs to your interview and plan to tour at the facility. Walk-in or RSVP!
Thursday June 9th from 9 am – 1 pm
Thursday June 23rd from 9 am – 1 pm
SSM Health Rehabilitation Hospital – Bridgeton
12380 De Paul Dr, Bridgeton, MO 63044
What positions are we hiring for?
Day shift Nursing Assistant – FT and PRN
Night Shift Nursing Assistant – FT and PRN
Student Nurse Tech - PRN
Benefits of being a licensed RN with us:
$17,000 Sign-on Bonus paid in first year for full-time RNs
$300 a month for Loan Repayment assistance
Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
Clinical Ladder for RNs
ASN to BSN program through University of Kentucky
13-week training program for New Grad RNs
SSM Health Rehabilitation Hospital
Bridgeton - Lake St. Louis - Richmond Heights
Full-Time Nurse Supervisor (RN)
Day Shift (6:45 am - 7:15 pm)
Night Shift (6:45 pm - 7:15 am)
**Sign-on Bonus up to $20,000 **
**Student Loan Repayment Assistance - $300 a month after your first 90 days of full-time employment**
Rate - $35 an hour and up, rates vary based on years of experience
We are one of the best-kept secrets in healthcare, but speak to anyone that works here and no doubt you will hear all of the same reasons. Are you tired of the “grind” and burnout of nursing, along with layoffs and furloughs? Unrealistic productivity and patient ratios putting your stress levels through the roof? Join us to experience a fantastic culture with a real work/life balance, unbeatable patient/nurse experience, better outcomes, and wonderful facilities.
SSM Health Rehabilitation Hospital - Lake St. Louis (Located in St. Joe's)
SSM Health Rehabilitation Hospital - Richmond Heights (Located in St. Mary's)
SSM Health Rehabilitation Hospital - Bridgeton (freestanding)
Benefits of becoming a Nurse Supervisor (RN) with us:
We strive to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employees have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.
- Tuition Assistance up to $5000 a year after your first full year of employment
- Select Medical’s Inpatient Specialty Hospital Division (CIRH & IPR) provides student loan repayment assistance for eligible full-time employees.
- Clinical Ladder programs vary per location
As a Nurse Supervisor(RN) at one of our medical rehabilitation hospitals you will work with an interdisciplinary team of clinicians. You will direct assigned nursing personnel, serving as a resource person and consultant. Provide and oversee nursing care, implement hospital and departmental philosophy and objectives. Maintain approved standards of patient care, collaborat with appropriate persons for continuity of care under the guidance of the Chief Nursing Officer.
Together we will help our patients achieve outlined goals and milestones on their individual patient care plan.
- Timely and accurate documentation using EPIC
- Interpreting assessment/diagnostic data including labs and telemetry.
- Ensuring medical orders are transcribed and processed accurately.
- Promoting continuous quality improvement.
- Instructing and counseling patients/families.
- Valid state RN license required
- Certified BLS before date of hire required
- Certified ACLS or completion in first 6 months of employment required
- 2 or more years of experience as a Registered Nurse; one or more years experience in a managerial or supervisory capacity is preferred
- BSN or enrollment in BSN program preferred
- CRRN required after meeting eligibility requirements (2 years of Rehab nursing)
Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.