Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
Banner Rehabilitation Hospital - West
*A joint venture with Select Medical & Banner Health*
Physical Therapist Assistant
Per Diem/As Needed
Under the direct supervision of a licensed PT, assists with the implementation of the therapy plan of care. Responsible for delegation and direction of supportive personnel for those assigned patients, in order to enhance patient care services. Consistently communicates with supervising PT in regard to scheduled patients to ensure identification of need for assessment and reassessment of patients, modification of treatment plans and other interventions requiring therapist direction. Participates in education of patients, families, students, coworkers and self. Performs other professional duties associated with the care of the patient, within the scope of practice.
- Current state licensure or eligibility for licensure as a Physical Therapy Assistant required.
- Certified BLS or completion in first 90 days of employment required.
- Home Care Requirements: One or more years of clinical experience and valid state Driver’s License.
At our rehabilitation hospitals, our intense focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and extremely rewarding environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your healthcare needs.
Other benefits of this position include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- A network of over 40,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
**Select Medical is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To complete your application on another device, simply send it to yourself here. We do not store this email or use it for any purpose other than forwarding this job to the name and email that you designate.